In our Online-Shop (www.der-koelnshop.de) and in our souvenir shop across from Cologne Cathedral (on the lower floor of the Cologne Tourist Board's service centre) you'll find a wealth of "genuine kölsch" souvenirs, original gifts and practical items for the home.
We also offer you a wide selection of travel guides, city maps and illustrated books, as well as board games, cookery books, novels and songbooks. Our "kölsch" repertoire ranges from accessories, fashion details and eau de Cologne to tasteful decorative items, practical bottle openers and delicious Köln coffee.
Our shop has something for everyone who loves being in Cologne. Pleasant browsing!
Online-Shop: Der KölnShop
Opening and Operating Hours
Mondays - Saturdays: 09:00 a.m. – 08:00 p.m.
Sundays and public holidays: 10:00 a.m. – 05:00 p.m.
Different Opening Hours:
16. December 09.00 a.m. - 05.00 p.m.
24. December 09.00 a.m. - 01.00 p.m.
25. December closed
26. December 12.00 a.m. - 04.00 p.m.
31. December 09.00 a.ma. - 01.00 p.m.
01. January closed
07. January closed
27. February 09.00 a.m. - 05.00 p.m.
02. March 10.00 a.m. - 01.00 p.m.
03. March 09.00 a.m. - 01.30 p.m.