NEW: Ordinance of the State Government of North Rhine-Westphalia (Only in German)
Dear Cologne visitor,
- Meetings of more than two people outside the closer family are no longer tolerated. The regulatory office controls this measure and consistently prevents it
- due to the current situation, until 19 April all events (including city tours) in the city are canceled or postponed
- Museums, concert halls, theaters, cinemas, clubs and many sights in Cologne are temporarily closed
- Restaurants, pubs and cafés are closed.
- The operation of hotels or other accommodation facilities is prohibited.
- Retail shops are closed. Excluded from this are shops for everyday needs (supermarkets, drugstores, pharmacies, etc.)
- The airport and train stations are within normal reach
- Public transport runs in the timing of the Saturday schedule
- Regional traffic (train) runs restricted
From today on, unfortunately, we also have to close our service center at the cathedral. But we are still there for you: by phone at +49 (0) 221 346 43 0 by e-mail at info(at)koelntourismus.de. You can get updates on the situation on site here or via our social media channels.
A corresponding comprehensive general decree will enter into force on Tuesday, March 17, 2020. Due to the special situation, we can no longer guarantee the correctness of opening and playing times on our website. If you have already bought tickets, please contact your organizer. At the moment, these precautions are essential for everyone's safety. We hope for your understanding and are sure that the situation will ease again in the foreseeable future.
Your KölnTourismus team