We’ll be glad to help you organize and plan your personal and individualized press or blogger trip to Cologne. Judith Blümcke is the contact persons who will be pleased to respond to your inquiry. You can reach them at presse(at)koelntourismus.de.
© Tobias Kruse
Press and blogger trips
To ensure successful cooperation, please take the following points into account
- Please get in touch with us well ahead of your trip so that we have enough time to help you organize your stay in Cologne. The optimal time for you to contact us is at least four weeks before the start of your trip.
- As reference material, please send us current samples of your work (pdf or link) and information about your medium/blog and your social media channels, including the relevant media data.
- Please explain the motivation and purpose of your research trip.
- Please avoid scheduling your trip during times when trade fairs or major events (only in German) are being held in Cologne.
- If possible, let us know your specific wishes and expectations directly as part of your inquiry.
We’ll be happy to give you tips and information related to your stay in Cologne. You’ll receive a KölnCard free of charge if you mention it in your publication.
Please note that we cannot cover any of your travel or transfer costs. If you need financial assistance, please contact the relevant foreign representative of the German National Tourism Board.
We will be happy to help film teams get a filming permit if they are working on a production related to tourism.