The pentagonal parish hall, which is only lit by a few glass windows, is very atmospheric in its design. The altar in the apse, which is reached by climbing a few steps, was fitted with a free-standing altar in the 1950s, which is closer to the congregation. This happened before the liturgical reforms of the 1960s!
The attached sacrament chapel, with tabernacle and separate entrance door by Elmar Hillebrand, is also interesting. Remarkable pieces of equipment are also the baptismal font from 1642 from the old church, the Schürenfels triptych from the 16th century, as well as the Gemmenkreuz in the apse from 1961, created by Lioba Munz and Elisabeth Treskow.
Suitable for any weather
for individual guests
Suitable for the Elderly