At a glance
Attractions & experiences , Parks & Gardens
|Category||Attractions & experiences , Parks & Gardens|
In Lindenthal, the animals eat out of your hand. In the 100-year-old park, a pack of fallow deer and Soay sheep roam freely. Experience various domestic fowl in a walk-through aviary, including running ducks or guinea fowl. In two other aviaries, black swans, bronze turkeys and bar-headed geese await your visit. The petting zoo with the pygmy goats and sheep is very popular with children. Donkeys, goats, sheep and many other favourite animals await you.
- for Groups
- for Class
- for familys
- for individual guests
- for Children of all Ages
- Suitable for Pushchair
- Payment Options
- Entrance Free
- Other Furnishing/Equipment
- Barrier-free access
- Menschen mit Gehbehinderung
- Menschen mit Hörbehinderung
- Gehörlose Menschen
- Menschen mit Sehbehinderung
- Blinde Menschen
- Menschen mit kognitiven Beeinträchtigungen
- Openings January to February 09.00 - 17.00 o'clockFriday, 05.03.2021 08:00 - 18:00Saturday, 06.03.2021 08:00 - 18:00Sunday, 07.03.2021 09:00 - 18:00Monday, 08.03.2021 08:00 - 18:00Tuesday, 09.03.2021 08:00 - 18:00Wednesday, 10.03.2021 08:00 - 18:00Thursday, 11.03.2021 08:00 - 18:00Friday, 12.03.2021 08:00 - 18:00Saturday, 13.03.2021 08:00 - 18:00Sunday, 14.03.2021 09:00 - 18:00
March 08.00 - 18.00 o'clock
April 08.00 - 19.00 o'clock
May to August 08.00 - 20.00 o'clock
September 08.00 - 19.00 o'clock
October 08.00 - 18.00 o'clock
November and December 09.00 - 17.00 o'clock
- Price info Admission is free
- Directions Take bus line 136 and get off at "Kitschburger Straße" or "Brahmsstraße". By tram line 7 you should use the stop "Brahmsstraße".
Please note: Kitschburger Straße will be closed to car traffic from Friday (6pm) to Sunday (10pm). Therefore, the car park on Kitschburger Straße cannot be used during these times!
- More info Important note on feeding: Under no circumstances feed the animals with food you have brought with you. Suitable and species-appropriate food can be purchased at several vending machines.
Dogs are not allowed in the facility.
Bicycles must be pushed.
This might also be of interest to you