In the "Museum mit der Maus" (Museum with the Mouse), you can experience factual stories from the WDR's "Sendung mit der Maus" live. Small things become very big here and thus much easier to understand.
Exciting temporary exhibitions, a 3D cinema with changing films and exciting changing themes await you! The best thing about the Odysseum: participation and hands-on experience are expressly encouraged. Be curious.
The exhibition is easily accessible for all guests, including wheelchair users, and easy to navigate.
Bad Weather Offer
for individual guests
for Children of all Ages
Directions from the Ruhr/Olpe area
- Take the exit Kreuz Köln-Ost (27) in the direction of Köln-Deutz/Köln Zentrum
- Continue on B55a (Zoobrücke)
- Exit in the direction of Deutz, Polizeipräsidium, Stadthaus
- Via Straße des 17. Juni turn left at the first traffic lights into Corintostraße
Directions from Aachen and Bonn
- A4 in the direction of Cologne
- At exit Kreuz Gremberg (14) take the A559 towards Köln-Deutz
- Follow signs to Köln-Vingst/Köln-Deutz
- Keep left at the fork, follow signs to Deutz/Zentrum and take A559
- Continue on L124/Eastern feeder road
- Turn right at Deutz-Kalker Straße/L111
- Keep left immediately and drive onto Gummersbacher Straße
- Turn left at the next traffic lights onto Straße des 17. Juni
- At the first set of traffic lights turn directly right into Corintostraße
By public transport
From Cologne-Deutz: Take tram lines 1 or 9 to the Kalk-Post stop or the S-Bahn lines S12 or S13 or the regional train RB25 to the Trimbornstraße stop. Directly opposite the Odysseum, bus line 150 also stops at the Corintostraße stop.
The ODYSSEUM has an underground car park for visitors. The entrance is at the rear of the building. Parking spaces for buses are available in the car park.